Thursday 23 August 2012

'You Say Goodbye & I Say Hello'

Silly of me to think that after spending the month of August saying my 'last goodbyes' and then saying 'hellos' again (no passport, no visa, no documents, no tickets, etc.) that I would allow myself to think that I would Actually fly out this morning. Apparently I needed to say one last Hello and Goodbye to my incredible parents. Long and Funny but really not so long and funny story short....I was up at 3:30am, said my 'last goodbye' to my boyfriend (that was fun..) and drove into foggy Saint John with my Mom and Dad (secretly carrying a toilet paper roll in my bag *sniff). Thanks to  'The Fantastic Man Who Shall Not Be Named', manning the AC desk, both of my bags were tagged and loaded onto my flight without issue (issue being, extra pounds). After a wee nap and a surprise guest in the seat beside me I realized we were still on the ground. Short part of the story, I didn't fly out. My dad had to come back to SJ to get me and I'm rebooked to try again tomorrow morning. Up Side, I got to spend a couple of extra hours with JB and have the whole day/night with my parents!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment