Friday 31 August 2012

Time Flies...

I cannot believe that I successfully completed the First Week of School as a Real-Life Teacher!! What a whirlwind. I liked each day more that the last. My kids are adorable and my word they are great! They are learning quickly (although I do have to stay on them). We had a wonderful week getting to know each other and although I have lots to do this week-end to prepare myself for next week, I'm looking forward to it. After school today a bunch of us gathered to play some volleyball...it was hilarious but we had a good time! According to Joel and Michael, I do no right...ever. hahaha After playing for a while and doing a wee twisting of an ankle a few of us headed to The BoatHouse for a delicious meal. My word their food and drinks are delicious!! Following our lovely evening of sitting on the deck we walked to The Village for 2 for 1 Margaritas. We had a great time but by the time it was time to go dancing a bunch of us couldn't do it. I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment