Tuesday 28 August 2012

Overwhelming...

As a kid growing up I did Not appreciate the work that my teachers put into their lessons each day. Seasoned teachers make teaching a room full of sponges (kids) look so easy!! I have spent the last two days in my classroom getting organized for The Big Day - The First Day of School. It's been a bit of an emotional roller-coaster (anxious, happy, excited, terrified, etc.). Thank goodness for interns (how strange to say that as I was an intern just a few short months ago) and the wonderful teachers here at ISNS! Everyone is being very helpful and I'm trying not to bug people with too many questions. 

Thus far I'm beating Jet Lag (well, I like to think I am). I have been waking up early to get my work-outs in at the park before the amazing heat and humidity get too overwhelming. Although I love working out in the am it does make it difficult to stop sweating...all day!! 

Time to get some rest, Big Day tomorrow!! I am finding it hard to believe that it will be my First Day of School as a teacher and not as a student!! Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment