Wednesday 29 August 2012

My First Day of School.

Well, I have successfully completed my First Day of School as a Real Life Teacher!!! What a roller-coaster. I was a ball of excitement and nerves this morning, thinking 'have I got everything' (which I know is not realistic haha). The day was long as I had the kids all day (no preps) but it was great. We did a lot of routine and procedure practicing and had fun with some Name Games and Getting to Know You exercises. Having the First Day done and over with makes me feel much better but don't get me wrong, I'm still nervous/excited about this incredible responsibility that I have. It's a wild feeling being the greeter rather than the greeted on the First Day but I really enjoyed it. I have a lot of personalities in my classroom but I think we're going to have a fantastic year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment