Wednesday 20 March 2013

Kuta, Bali (round 2) - 24th Birthday



Being back in Kuta for our last night was a wonderful idea, it all worked out! We did a little bit of shopping (we even found a shoe store that sold my size, I could have fallen over in surprise and delight! I bought 6 pairs..) Before getting ready for some birthday celebrations on the town. 
We got dressed up and went for a luxurious meal across from the beach. Poor Patricia and Emma really weren’t feeling well but they were troopers! After our meal Emma ordered two apple crumbles without knowing that the waiters would be delivering what could be classified as the most scrumptious chocolate cake I have ever eaten! The three of us ate the cake and then the apple crumbles arrived…clearly we had to eat those two. We were given VIP tickets to Sky Garden (again) just before dinner and met up with the Norwegian girls there around 11. 
The drink on fire!
It was such a treat to have one more night out with the girls! I was bought some wild drinks for my birthday and we danced and sang the night away on stage!! Of course once we arrived at the bar we completely forgot about having to get up and be out of our place by 6 to catch our flight. We stayed out until around 3:30am…OOPS! I would do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment