Thursday 9 May 2013

45 Days until Summer..Yes, I'm counting!


How we celebrated 3:30 on a Friday...(Great Wall Wine-yikes)

I find it absolutely incredible that we have found ourselves in the month of May…I feel like this year has flown. I remember rolling my eyes when people used to tell me that as we get older each year flies faster than the previous but I’m beginning to see the truth in that statement. I blinked and now I’m 24 years old and a teacher working in China. When did I get old enough to live and work in China!? Anyway, enough about my momentary panic about time, I’m well aware that I still have a lot of it (fingers crossed).

'Because it's a Tuesday and I love you' bouquet!! OH Gr2
Life here in China continues to bring me great joy and I really don’t have much to complain about; the sun is shining, I have great friends, I’m busy and summer is right around the corner - life is good. Although life is good we are all finding ourselves chatting about home…A Lot! It isn’t that I want to get our of here or that I hate it, I’m just simply ready to sit on my deck that overlooks my beautiful backyard/river, drink wine with my parents and sisters and simply chat (for hours). I’m ready for an East Coast Summer and everything that includes. I want to visit family and friends that I haven’t seen in what seems like forever, drink tap water and breath fresh air!! My plans are not extravagant and to be honest having no schedule/plans thus far leaves me excited about the possibilities that summer 2013 holds!! WooHooooo




No comments:

Post a Comment