Thursday 25 April 2013

Week-end to Week-end is the Name of the Game!


It would seem that as we approach the end of the year we have begun enjoying our weekends that much more (if it’s possible to love a week-end more). The weeks have been very busy, making us that much more thankful for 3:00 on Fridays. Due to the business of the weekdays and my desperate attempt to balance the amount that we drink with working out, I have admittedly become somewhat of a nana. Although this is my new Monday-Friday face, last weekend briefly pulled me out of my newly found nana-lifestyle (up early, workout, work, workout, dinner, bed by 9) and I loved it. We had a wonderful time having drinks and singing on 5th in the Acoustic Corner, having drinks on the roof, eating out, working-out and doing some tutoring on the side. 
Of course Monday came all too quickly and it was back to the grind bright and early on Monday morning. I had a good week, perhaps a little trying, but all in all it went well. It included a field trip to the Safari Park on Wednesday, which was a brilliant way to break-up the workweek. It’s now Friday and I won’t lie, I’m a little thrilled! The weekend is shaping up to be a great one – no nana aloud (we’ll see how it goes).


No comments:

Post a Comment