Thursday 11 October 2012

That being said....Boracay, you Hurt So Good.

Writing about Boracay makes a few things very clear to me. 

1. I truly loved my October Holiday and, 
2. I am now acutely aware of why my body hates me right now.

It has been a long week trying to get out of vacation mode and back into teaching mode but then again, tomorrow is Friday! I have spent the week fighting a cold, the urge to sleep, and my own clumsiness. The number of times that I have fallen up the stairs this week has increased an embarrassing amount. My runs have become significantly more dangerous; I seem to run into everything that I'm trying to avoid including branches, strollers, curbs, and the occasional corner of a wall (while climbing the never-ending stairs to my room). I even popped a reeses pieces butter cup in my mouth with the wrapper still on it today. Not ok. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment