Monday 24 September 2012

What A Day!!

My Word, What a Monday! My alarm didn't go off, the internet hasn't been working, and I couldn't seem to find my laptop cord. Not the best start. We got hit with a big thunder storm today, no need to ask if that fed the kids' energy. It did! They were all over the place today But sat still and loved listening to me read Oh, the Places You'll Go. What a fantastic book, definitely one of my favourites. After our long day Kat and I had volleyball, the girls are really coming along. They have truly improved from the first day, they don't Always run away from the ball or scream when a ball comes close to them anymore. haha Em and I made what turned into a rather long Ikea trip this evening after practice. My room is really feeling like home and I love it so much more!! I finally have a mirror, rug, and candles. 

To put an end to this Monday I stabbed myself in the hand with a sharp Ikea knife while cutting tags off of  a flower. I'm fine but it's sore. Looking forward to Tuesday! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment