Friday 4 January 2013

Christmas Countdown


December is nearing an end and I am so looking forward to Christmas Vacation!! I may even be more excited about this break than I used to get when I was the student...both the kids and myself are in desperate need of a break. As a side note: I never wish the week before Christmas upon anyone!! 

This month has been yet another great month filled with laughter, dressy events, drinks, food and not enough sleep! 

We have had a dinner party or two that have had some interesting outcomes - such as coming to the end of an evening wearing a penguin suit...

We have done some Christmas shopping (for both others and ourselves). Mariya, Yvonne, Kelly and I had a wonderful day together in Luoho buying gifts. Mariya took us to her wonderful pearl lady, Judy - that resulted in an expensive venture!

We attended the 10th Anniversary of CCSC which was quite a spectacle! 

We got our class picture done - in our t-shirts (it’s December remember)! This isn't the selected photo for obvious reasons but I thought it showed some of the funny personalities of my kiddies - I have a busy bunch!


We have continued to enjoy Shenzhen nightlife this month with few regrets. 
- The Terrace
- D Club
- Evening Show

We had our Wonderful Christmas Party - everyone looked beautiful! 

Our grade 2s were visited by Ross Henderson's chemistry students who were doing their Chem Magic - what a surreal moment!! I realized while taking pictures that I was once the grade 2 student watching the Chem Magic, was the student doing the Chem Magic and have now been the teacher watching her students enjoy the show - apparently I'm getting old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment